VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. We hide your IP address and encrypt all the incoming and outgoing data while you use the Internet.
We do not store any logs.
Popular streaming services such as Netflix blacklist our IP addresses and most likely they won’t work. Less popular streaming services should work.
It depends on many factors and usually, it’s 20-30%. You should always connect to the closest server.
We support all major operating systems. Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
Most likely it won’t work, because listed countries are using DPI (deep packet inspection) to monitor and block network traffic.
No, but we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked.
Open a ticket with the refund request. All refund requests are processed within 24 hours.
You can pay with Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), PayPal, Bitcoin and Altcoins.
No. This way you don't need to worry about canceling the subscription.
Yes, but we do restrict P2P in some locations. You can find more details by checking the server list in your account.
Currently, we don’t provide port-forwarding.
TCP offers more stable connections as the protocol guarantees delivery of packets. UDP offers significantly greater speeds than TCP. For this reason, it is the preferred protocol when streaming or downloading.
No, but we do have plans launching Socks5.
We support WireGuard and OpenVPN.
WireGuard provides kill-switch (blocking untunneled traffic) out of the box.
You can check it here.
- Check our status page. There might be ongoing maintenance.
- Double-check the username and password that you use.
- Firewall or Antivirus might block your connection.
- Try to reboot your device and reinstall apps.
- Still experience problems? Submit a new ticket and our friendly support will help you!
- Your operating system or device.
- Server/Location you are trying to connect to?
- Which protocol are you using?
- Attach error messages, logs or screenshot.